Old Hollywood

Old Hollywood ... complete with red carpet!

Made for a 30th theme birthday party - 10" tier is hazelnut cake with chocolate mocha buttercream and 6" tier is coconut cake with raspberry buttercream.





"Where do I begin? You did such an amazing job on the cake- it completely surpassed my expectation!!! It looks a million times better than the original pic I sent you...I can't thank you enough!

Justin's party is tonight so he hasn't seen it yet but I know he'll be ecstatic! We even decided to use it as a centre piece- it looks way too good to just bring out to sing happy birthday than cut it up right away... Either way it'll be difficult to cut up such a work of art!!!

Than you thank you thank you!!!"  ~Joanna


"Everyone thought it was amazing - and it was sooo delicious too! Thanks Audrey!"  ~ Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment