Thanks for Grade 7!

Chai Latte Cupcakes

Another great year at KKSA!

Thanks again to Mrs O'Ketch and her wonderful team of teachers and staff for another great year at KKSA. Looking forward to Grade 8!

We wish everyone a safe and fun summer!

Okay! You caught me ... lame cupcakes this year?! They were still quite delicious! My original idea was the beautiful french macaron but they were a flop. Not difficult to make but a challenge to perfect. I think I'm on try no 7. Honestly, I've lost count. I can get feet but they were hollow :( Then I did another batch and they had no feet but rose to the occasion and were not hollow! So frustrating and they are so finicky! Needless to say, I cannot give out subpar baked goodies under my SweetLee Made name hence the cupcakes ... I felt so ashamed at having to resort to cupcakes. Sorry KKSA, next year will be the year!

I have yet to master them but I will not give up! Am definitely looking forward to the next challenge, hopefully perfected before the end of June 2016! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment