Lemon Meringue Cake


SweetLee Made for Jodie's 40th BDay party, and what a party it was! Damon laid out a delicious spread: antipasto, watermelon arugula salad, fresh heirloom tomatoes with mozzarella fior and basil, couscous salad, meatballs in tomato sauce, ribs, steak, fish ... oh you just had to be there, mmmmm ...

Best of all, highlight of the night, I finally got a chance to be one of Damon's sous-chef!
Thanks D!

The styled picture of the bday cake complete with gumpaste flower (easier to make than I thought, phew!) ....

Lemon Meringue Cake - Jodie's favourite of course ...
lemon swiss meringue buttercream, lemon sponge cake with layers of lemon curd ... even I ate two pieces! Rare occurrence as I rarely eat my own cakes. Definitely gonna make this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment